Dr. Hal Astle Is this you?

Receptionist appears and behaves like she has bipolar, just wonderful!

Posted on October 18th, 2013

I can't understand why Drs hire such bad staff. Don't they realize the front office staff are "promoting your services" and it's really up to them if you're practice will be successful or not. Your practice just lost a patient, just by your receptionists' "mood for the day". If I have to work through them to get to my next appointment, I'd rather go somewhere else. I just don't do mean and hateful people.

Excellent Doctor, The Very Best

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. Astle cares very deeply about his patients. I know he has had a lot of experience and I trust him. He's very nice and funny (dry sense of humor). I trust him with my life.

doctor astle

Posted on February 16th, 2012

is a very caring payient orienated doctor who cares about his patients. and enjoyed going to him never felt rushed in taking his time. i will travel to see him i trust him as a doctor with my condition and my life.

Posted on March 27th, 2017