A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Bashein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Bashein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bashein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal J Bashein DO is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hal J. Bashein practice?
- Dr. Hal Bashein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hal Bashein practices Urology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Urologists.