Dr. Hal Bashein DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
Doctor Hal J Basheim
Doctor Basheim was outstanding and explained all the procedures very well He gave excellent answers and staff was outstanding His nurse cared and she had a heart felt person

May 1st, 2017
misdiagnosed cancer, failed prostate sugery
refused request to teplace catheter

September 26th, 2016
Excellent
I have been a patient of Dr Bashein's for over 2 yrs. I have had nothing less than excellent health care from him and his staff. One of only a handful of doctors that I would recommend. Thank you Dr. & staff.

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Bashein is top shelf. JFK North campus is an excellent facility. They made me feel comfortable every step of the way.

March 25th, 2016
If you need a doctor in Urology this is your docotor look no further. I have been a patient of Dr. Bashein for 5+ years. He is a very compassionate person. Dr. Bashein is a very very good doctor.

March 24th, 2016
patient
Dr. Bashein is a very caring man, let a loan a kind an caring Doctor! He is very courteous to his patient!

March 24th, 2016
Highly recommend!!
I have been a patient of Dr Bashein for over 15 years. He has been a fantastic Dr and is very easy to talk to.

September 10th, 2015
Extremely Unprofessional Care
Dr. Bashein misdiagnosed my symptoms. When I visited him and indicated that I was having trouble urinating he did an exam and said he did not find anything wrong with me. He said my prostate was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. The next day I woke up with excruciating pain. I contacted him but he did not feel he needed to see me again. I wound up in the emergency room underwent surgery that evening to remove the stones. If Dr. Bashein had spent some time doing a simple sonogram he would have been able to see that I had several kidney stones moving around inside of me and that was the cause of my discomfort. My wife did contact Dr. Bashein the next day and told him what had happened and he still felt he had done an appropriate exam. I would not recommend him to anyone.

July 6th, 2015
Best urologist in West Palm Beach

May 6th, 2015
Attorney
Dr. Bashein has been my phyisian for many years. He is the best in his field in my opinion. Always very considerate and caring. I would recommend him highly to everyone.

May 4th, 2015
What a great Doc! - Not only did he make me feel very comfortable discussing my issue but got me on the right meds. His nurse is wonderful with me too - very kind and helpful. All in all: Excellent office

April 6th, 2015
Not Pleased with Dr or staff
Very difficult to get staff to answer phone. You may call several times and get a busy signal - once they answer you are on hold up to 5 minutes or more. Now as to problems with doctor - I had a gall bladder operation and had to have a catheter put in. Catheter remained in too long - he should have taken it out on Friday but put it off until Monday morning by this time I had developed a serious infection. When he removed catheter he said nothing about the infection. By the time I got to my regular doctor I was in a serious medical condition. It took 5 medicines to finally get infection cleared up a week later. I was so very sick. I just wish Dr. Bashein had taken the time to check me for an infection instead of rushing me out the door as soon as he took the catheter out. I am just thankful I did not have to return to the hospital and drugs were able to take care of infection. I am not saying he is not a good doctor, but in my case it was a serious oversight.