Hal Blatman Is this you?

Have you seen Hal Blatman?

October 19th, 2017

I am a cosmotologist working long hours with chronic pain. Dr. Blatman did a trigger point injection on my right shoulder tendon. I am now able to work pain free. Thanks Dr. B! You know your stuff!

October 19th, 2017

Osteopenia-increase in bone density

After describing my continual fatigue even after taking a synthetic thyroid medication, Dr. Blatman prescribed Armour thyroid and a change in diet. Two of my other doctors tried to convince me to get off of it because it would cause more osteopenia, previously diagnosed. After 2 years of use along with a calcium apatite supplement, my bone density scan actually improved by 12% and my energy level has improved dramatically.

October 15th, 2017

Complete life change

I had been a chronic migraine sufferer since the age of 15 yrs old. It seemed like i had seen every specialist in the area with no long term relief. I've been a patient of Dr.B's for years and with his help and the knowledge he and his staff have taught me today marks 3 years free from migraines! i also had regular headaches several times a week that are now a distant memory!! I am also down 27 lbs with his help!! I recommend Dr. Blatman & Health and Wellness center to anyone ready for change!

October 5th, 2017

Life Changing

Years ago, I was involved in an accident with significant pain. I had seen other Dr's, been to therapy after therapy... then I found Dr. Blatman. He was able to tell ME exactly where my pain was, just my examination, without me even having to say anything. He TOOK the TIME to explain to me how my muscles and bones work and how they cause the pain. Since I've been here I've seen significant changes and it has made my quality of life better and happier!

September 1st, 2017

A life changing experience

Having already experienced Prolotherapy in years past, I was familiar with what I hoped I could expect from having my knees treated. Dr. Blatman clearly explained that a change in eating habits and diet would drive my healing process. Now, one month into my treatment, I've dropped 14 pounds, and after one round of injections in both knees, I'm experiencing a lot less pain.

May 9th, 2017

If you want to change your life for the positive, Dr. Blatman will teach you how.

I have been seeing Dr. Baltman for over 12 years. I still remember my first visit like it was yesterday, it was life changing. Dr. Blatman's knowledge has continued to be a part of my daily guiding principles. He has been my life saver. He has provided me with the education, tools, and knowledge that I need which has allowed me to make the right choices for my health. I have learned how to heal and take care of my muscles to relieve the pain that I have suffered from for over 12 years. Dr. Blatman and his staff are like a second family to me. They will provide you with all that you need, support you with every step, but the healing is up to you. I shared with him on my last appointment that he has not only been my doctor, but he has also been a life coach for me. For yourself, I hope you will call to make an appointment. This will be the first step towards changing your life too.

May 8th, 2017

Severe Arm Pain gone

I came to Dr Blatman after 2 weeks of severe arm pain. It was impossible to sit for longer than 5 minutes without pain shooting from my shoulder to my wrist or find a comfortable sleeping position. I tried a deep tissue massage and various other things. Many of my friends and family thought that I probably had a pinched nerve and of course the word surgery was mentioned. Dr Blatman identified the problem area and gave me injections in those areas to address the pain. We followed up with a B12 shot. The pain was considerably less immediately afterword. I would highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2017

Saved my knee

Told I needed knee replacement. Received PRP on rt knee in '16 and have better mobility and much less pain

April 14th, 2017

True Blessing

Dr. Blatman is a very attentive and a very caring doctor. He is well informed of how food can cause pain, inflammation, swelling, and distress to the body. He is an outstanding teacher in the explanation of bad food and he is outstanding in helping his patients overcome and get healthy. Dr. Blatman is a true blessing and a true inspiration! Thank you so much.

April 14th, 2017

Highly Recommended - Only Doctor You Need for Pain Management!

Woke up yesterday with pain in my head, neck, and shoulders. Today it was so bad that I could barely lift my head off the bed, barely able to turn my head. I called Dr Blatman and he was able to identify what caused the problem, provided information and direction on how to prevent it, and relieve the pain without going to the pharmacy. Each and every time that I have any issue with pain in my body, I immediately think of Dr. Hal Blatman. I'll ask myself, what did I eat, drink, do, etc. before I call. I think about the lessons he has taught me over the years on how to relieve that pain. He listens, teaches, and does what it takes to fix the issue. I recommend him to everyone that tells me that they have issues, and cannot recommend him highly enough.

March 23rd, 2017

Treatment of chronic elbow pain

Dr Blatman is an amazing caring doctor. As a physician I appreciate his attention to detail and explaination of the procedures and how they will help improve my health.

March 15th, 2017

Dr Blatman always gives me excellent care.

Dr Blatman is always very helpful & caring.