Dr. Hal Blatman MD Patient Reviews

3.6

January 27th, 2016
Life changing trigger point therapy
Dr. Blatman's treatments changed my life! I was suffering from chronic pain in the upper back which radiated down my arm. During 3 visits he injected multiple trigger points in my shoulders, upper back and side/underarm area (latisimus). He is very skilled with his hands and he nailed the diagnosis and treatment. I would know because I am a medical acupuncturist and medical ozone therapist. He taught me how to stretch and massage the muscles with a rubber ball and I bought a copy of his book for further self-care.

August 13th, 2015
Dr Blatman is dangerous... Hocking sham treatments like infrared photonic stimulation. Get a heating pad it's the same thing... Do some research. prolozone injections are on the Forbes list of 10 most recent dangers scam treatments and medications. He will not listen to you and then talk over you and tell you all its all dietary... He is a dangerous man who's going to Ignore patient problems and probably harm them because he doesn't care to find out what's wrong

August 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
This doctor gave me my life back! I am pain free after 15 years of pain. I have MS & Firbro and have suffered for many years and have been given more drugs than I can count with only temporary relief. He is expensive but worth every dollar. He listens and involves you with healing your body. At first I was skeptical but after one month I was pain free. I have seen several specialist and spent a ton of money only to be handed more pills and passed to another doc to rack up more bills. Dr. Blatman has given me the chance at living normal again.

July 22nd, 2015
Horrible
I walked out of the appointment. Blattman was extremely unprofessional and misrepresented his practice. It is a holistic thing and they push health foods as a solution for chronic pain. I had a crush injury, over 100 breaks in one leg alone. This clinic may do for those with vague kinds of pain but wheat germ does not provide relief for patients with real issues. He also offered to examine me without a nurse present. I declined and went on to find a proper doctor in the area. Now, four years later, Blattman has sent a bill to collection for services not rendered. I see he is also more forthcoming about his practice in his advertisements now but I imagine it is still disconcerting to arrive in a waiting room full of hard loaves of bread for sale. His entire operation is carnival- like.

June 23rd, 2015
Very Informed Caring Doc
I recently started taking my wife to see Dr Blatman. It should be noted that we are firm believers in Holistic medicine and taking an active role in helping with your healthcare by your actions / follow up. With that said, if someone's looking for a magic pill to cure them, Dr Blatman won't give them that. What he does offer is a blueprint if you're willing to follow it. We were doing 80% right when we went to see him the first time already. He gave us that missing 20% we needed. My wife's fibromyalgia is about 70% better in just six months (three going to Dr Blatman). She didn't want to go on living she was in so much pain around the beginning of this year. To see her this improved by taking simple steps that we can manage is amazing. If you go to Dr Blatman, keep an open mind and you'll learn a lot. If you're diet is bad, you might not have as much success, but you'll still have some as he has treatments that don't involve changes on your part. If you want to get better and be an active participant in your own health and are willing to make changes, he's a great choice! I tend to be more critical of docs than not, he is an exceptional guy having learned as much as he has about truly wanting to help people in chronic pain.

July 27th, 2011
Cured major back pain after 5 miserable years wit
This dr did what 14 other drs could not do in 5 years. He cured my major back pain that felt like I had a knife stuck in my back for 5 years. He significantly changed my life god bless him !! His dedication to helping others is truly a blessing for me and I hope whomever reads this.I almost gave up hope as you can see by the number of drs I previously tried and their techniques and therapies and surgery. I'm glad I never quite trying and I hope you don't. I am only writing this hoping I will help change someone else's life too!!ome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion