Hal Blatman MD,, DAAPM,, ABIHM Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
If you want to change your life for the positive, Dr. Blatman will teach you how.
I have been seeing Dr. Baltman for over 12 years. I still remember my first visit like it was yesterday, it was life changing. Dr. Blatman's knowledge has continued to be a part of my daily guiding principles. He has been my life saver. He has provided me with the education, tools, and knowledge that I need which has allowed me to make the right choices for my health. I have learned how to heal and take care of my muscles to relieve the pain that I have suffered from for over 12 years. Dr. Blatman and his staff are like a second family to me. They will provide you with all that you need, support you with every step, but the healing is up to you. I shared with him on my last appointment that he has not only been my doctor, but he has also been a life coach for me. For yourself, I hope you will call to make an appointment. This will be the first step towards changing your life too.

May 8th, 2017
Severe Arm Pain gone
I came to Dr Blatman after 2 weeks of severe arm pain. It was impossible to sit for longer than 5 minutes without pain shooting from my shoulder to my wrist or find a comfortable sleeping position. I tried a deep tissue massage and various other things. Many of my friends and family thought that I probably had a pinched nerve and of course the word surgery was mentioned. Dr Blatman identified the problem area and gave me injections in those areas to address the pain. We followed up with a B12 shot. The pain was considerably less immediately afterword. I would highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2017
Saved my knee
Told I needed knee replacement. Received PRP on rt knee in '16 and have better mobility and much less pain

April 14th, 2017
True Blessing
Dr. Blatman is a very attentive and a very caring doctor. He is well informed of how food can cause pain, inflammation, swelling, and distress to the body. He is an outstanding teacher in the explanation of bad food and he is outstanding in helping his patients overcome and get healthy. Dr. Blatman is a true blessing and a true inspiration! Thank you so much.

April 14th, 2017
Highly Recommended - Only Doctor You Need for Pain Management!
Woke up yesterday with pain in my head, neck, and shoulders. Today it was so bad that I could barely lift my head off the bed, barely able to turn my head. I called Dr Blatman and he was able to identify what caused the problem, provided information and direction on how to prevent it, and relieve the pain without going to the pharmacy. Each and every time that I have any issue with pain in my body, I immediately think of Dr. Hal Blatman. I'll ask myself, what did I eat, drink, do, etc. before I call. I think about the lessons he has taught me over the years on how to relieve that pain. He listens, teaches, and does what it takes to fix the issue. I recommend him to everyone that tells me that they have issues, and cannot recommend him highly enough.

March 23rd, 2017
Treatment of chronic elbow pain
Dr Blatman is an amazing caring doctor. As a physician I appreciate his attention to detail and explaination of the procedures and how they will help improve my health.

March 15th, 2017
Dr Blatman always gives me excellent care.
Dr Blatman is always very helpful & caring.

January 27th, 2016
Life changing trigger point therapy
Dr. Blatman's treatments changed my life! I was suffering from chronic pain in the upper back which radiated down my arm. During 3 visits he injected multiple trigger points in my shoulders, upper back and side/underarm area (latisimus). He is very skilled with his hands and he nailed the diagnosis and treatment. I would know because I am a medical acupuncturist and medical ozone therapist. He taught me how to stretch and massage the muscles with a rubber ball and I bought a copy of his book for further self-care.

August 14th, 2015
Dr Blatman is dangerous... Hocking sham treatments like infrared photonic stimulation. Get a heating pad it's the same thing... Do some research. prolozone injections are on the Forbes list of 10 most recent dangers scam treatments and medications. He will not listen to you and then talk over you and tell you all its all dietary... He is a dangerous man who's going to Ignore patient problems and probably harm them because he doesn't care to find out what's wrong

August 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
This doctor gave me my life back! I am pain free after 15 years of pain. I have MS & Firbro and have suffered for many years and have been given more drugs than I can count with only temporary relief. He is expensive but worth every dollar. He listens and involves you with healing your body. At first I was skeptical but after one month I was pain free. I have seen several specialist and spent a ton of money only to be handed more pills and passed to another doc to rack up more bills. Dr. Blatman has given me the chance at living normal again.

July 22nd, 2015
Horrible
I walked out of the appointment. Blattman was extremely unprofessional and misrepresented his practice. It is a holistic thing and they push health foods as a solution for chronic pain. I had a crush injury, over 100 breaks in one leg alone. This clinic may do for those with vague kinds of pain but wheat germ does not provide relief for patients with real issues. He also offered to examine me without a nurse present. I declined and went on to find a proper doctor in the area. Now, four years later, Blattman has sent a bill to collection for services not rendered. I see he is also more forthcoming about his practice in his advertisements now but I imagine it is still disconcerting to arrive in a waiting room full of hard loaves of bread for sale. His entire operation is carnival- like.

June 23rd, 2015
Very Informed Caring Doc
I recently started taking my wife to see Dr Blatman. It should be noted that we are firm believers in Holistic medicine and taking an active role in helping with your healthcare by your actions / follow up. With that said, if someone's looking for a magic pill to cure them, Dr Blatman won't give them that. What he does offer is a blueprint if you're willing to follow it. We were doing 80% right when we went to see him the first time already. He gave us that missing 20% we needed. My wife's fibromyalgia is about 70% better in just six months (three going to Dr Blatman). She didn't want to go on living she was in so much pain around the beginning of this year. To see her this improved by taking simple steps that we can manage is amazing. If you go to Dr Blatman, keep an open mind and you'll learn a lot. If you're diet is bad, you might not have as much success, but you'll still have some as he has treatments that don't involve changes on your part. If you want to get better and be an active participant in your own health and are willing to make changes, he's a great choice! I tend to be more critical of docs than not, he is an exceptional guy having learned as much as he has about truly wanting to help people in chronic pain.