Learn more about Dr. Hal Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Blumenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Blumenfeld, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Absence Epilepsy
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Blumenfeld MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hal Blumenfeld practice?
- Dr. Hal Blumenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Blumenfeld practices Neurology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurologists.