A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal Brown practice?
- Dr. Hal Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Brown practices Family Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Primary Care Doctors.