A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal Brown practice?
- Dr. Hal Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hal Brown practices Family Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Primary Care Doctors.