Dr. Hal Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal Brown?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hal Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Dr Brown needs to retire!

Dr Brown is not a man that cares about his patients as individuals, he doesn't want to converse about your problems but if you are a senior citizen in your 70's he will write you all the narcotics you want for pain! Good Info if you sell narcotics to help pay your bills on Medicare.

March 27th, 2017

Sales representative

Timely,friendly,competent doctor.excellent office staff.full service,comprehensive care.

January 8th, 2017

Excellent compassionate doctor

January 4th, 2017

Watch Out!!!

Made appointment for a physical and fasted for bloodwork but when I arrived I was shocked to discover he likes to do a meet and greet first (on my dollar). No one mentioned this to me. He wanted me to schedule two more appointments (one for blood and one for physical). I had to pay almost $100 just to meet the guy! Who does this?! Yes he spends time with you and if you have extra money go for it. I don't!!!!

April 10th, 2016

Compassionate professional and competent!he saw me promptly and his staff was very pleasant

May 6th, 2014

INCORRECTLY BILLED... business before health care?

My trust in Dr. Brown waned as he consistently tried to sell me skin care products like Juvederm and Obaji when my appt. with him was unrelated to skin care. He told that removing moles from my face would be covered by my ins, so I made the appt for their removal and he did a fine job. However, it was coded incorrectly and my insurance did not cover it to the tune of $140! When I indicated to the billing department that Dr. B told me it would be covered, the VERY RUDE voice on the other end of the phone told me he did not remember doing that and that in refusing to pay, I would be reported to collection. The office also collected co-pays up front that were not required by my insurance AND incorrectly coded other charges related to my annual physical causing my health ins. to not pay for something they cover 100%. Is this a case of sloppy paperwork, or is this office intentionally billing incorrectly to increase their bottom line? Had the billing department been more user friendly, I may have found out but she was, instead, very threatening which in itself is suspicious. BOTTOM LINE - I DO NOT TRUST THIS OFFICE and believe them to be running a "business" more so than a "health care practice". It's sad to feel you got "bamboozled" by your doctor:(

March 25th, 2013

Courtious staff, prompt appointments and the physician has a Great bed side manner. Everyone in the office really cares about the patients!

September 11th, 2012

excellent experience.would recommend him strongly.

September 8th, 2011

There was virtually no wait time. The physician answered all my questions. The staff was more than helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone.

March 12th, 2009