A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Byck is Excellent. Dr. Byck has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Byck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byck graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Byck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hal Byck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal C. Byck practice?
Dr. Hal Byck practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Harry Byck, Dr. Kendrick Byck, Dr. Harrison Byck, Dr. Harris Byck