A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Chadow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Chadow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadow
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chadow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Chadow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chadow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Lloyd Chadow MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hal L. Chadow practice?
- Dr. Hal Chadow has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Chadow practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.