A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Chadow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Chadow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadow
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chadow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Chadow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chadow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Lloyd Chadow MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hal L. Chadow practice?
- Dr. Hal Chadow has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Chadow practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.