A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Chadow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Chadow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Chadow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chadow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal L. Chadow practice?
Dr. Hal Chadow practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.