A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Crosswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Crosswell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Corneal Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosswell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Crosswell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crosswell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans