A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Crosswell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosswell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crosswell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist Columbia XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crosswell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hal Crosswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal H. Crosswell practice?
Dr. Hal Crosswell practices Ophthalmology and Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists and Columbia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Crosswell, Dr. Hank Crosswell, Dr. Harris Crosswell, Dr. Harrison Crosswell