A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Farquhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farquhar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Farquhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farquhar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Farquhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Allan Farquhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Farquhar practice?
- Dr. Hal Farquhar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hal Farquhar practices Ophthalmology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Carmel Ophthalmologists.