A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Farquhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farquhar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Farquhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Allan Farquhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Farquhar practice?
- Dr. Hal Farquhar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hal Farquhar practices Ophthalmology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Carmel Ophthalmologists.