A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Farquhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farquhar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Farquhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farquhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Farquhar practice?
Dr. Hal Farquhar practices Ophthalmology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Carmel Ophthalmologists.