Dr. Hal Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal Feldman?

September 14th, 2017

Dr. Feldman is an excellent doctor. The first time I met him he made me feel at ease. I always asked him so many questions and never felt rushed. He did not type for 15 minutes while you waited. Great doctor, great staff.

April 5th, 2016

Excellent physician. Always takes his time answering all of my many questions. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Shows concern. Excellent surgeon

June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Feldman and his staff are a pleasure to visit. I never have to wait and I am always greeted with a smile.

February 11th, 2015

Senior Legal Secretary

Dr. Feldman makes me feel like I am his only patient. He has done knee surgery on me and has followed up the next day with a phone call and then with a follow-up appointment. Would highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr. Feldman is a great doctor in every sense. He has a great bedside manner and is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything so you completely understand. Two other orthopedic doctors had recommended my son for surgery but after he reviewed the mri, he sent him for an MRA and it ended up that he did NOT need the surgery after all. I would highly recommend Dr. Hal Feldman!

June 14th, 2012

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contrary to what the comment below says I felt Dr Feldman was GREAT!!!! I came in with an Achilles Tendon Rupture and was in extreme pain and found it very easy to make an appointment, very little waiting time and was FULLY made of aware of my condition and options!!The staff was most helpful with fitting me in on the schedule with very short notice and made my experience at the office EXTREMELY pleasant!!!10 OUT OF 10!!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr Feldman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 12th, 2012

very poor bedside manner, false accusations of drug seeking, meanwhile in excruciating pain from a prior diagnosis made by DR. Not to mention I waited over an hour for an apt, and was not examined properly or to his ABILITY. He is a HORRIBLE DOCTOR. I potentially give him a -0 on a 1 to 10 basis (10 being the best) not to mention i feel miserable, hopeless, helpless, and a waste of my time and MONEY. He is a money hungry typical Overpaid and rated Doctor, and I feel truly sorry for whoever is under his care or referred to him. End of discussion, he left a HORRIFIC taste in my mouth.

November 3rd, 2011

DR FELDMAN WAS EXTREMELY NICE, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IDENTIFIED BY KNEE PAIN ON MY VERY FIRST VISIT. HIS STAFF WAS WELCOMING AND EFFICIENT. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.

October 27th, 2011

Not a pleasant experience

You can never get anyone on the phone. I had to use the emergency service phone line to follow up, get results and even speak to the doctor. This was NOT a good experience during a stressful time of a shoulder injury.

July 28th, 2017