A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Ganzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Ganzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganzman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ganzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Bradley Ganzman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal B. Ganzman practice?
- Dr. Hal Ganzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Ganzman practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.