A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Hindman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Hindman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Hindman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hindman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Barton Hindman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hal B. Hindman practice?
- Dr. Hal Hindman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hal Hindman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA.
See Falls Church Obstetricians & Gynecologists.