Dr. Hal Hindman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

April 12th, 2013
Stay Away
This is one of the worst Dr's on the planet. I do not know how Kaiser hired him. He is beyond arrogant and rude. He knew I knew he was lying to the point he would not even look at me. After I called him out on his lies about the pain I am having after he did surgery on me, he just walked out of the exam room. He still refuses to extend my work leave for a extra week (for a total of 2 weeks from date of surgery) telling me that I am Lucky he gave me one week. I'm coming up on my one week and I still can not stand up on my own, walk for more then 5 mins. It took me an hour to walk a mile today to go in for a post op visit when I normal walk a mile in less the 15 mins. Stay away from this dr. He will only set you up to become more injured and hurt then you were before seeing him.

April 12th, 2013
worst Dr ever
He Is The Worst Dr I Have Ever Seen. Very Rude, Arrogant, Ignorant, And Had THe Balls To Tell Me That I (A Healthcare Provider) Didn't Know What I Was Talking About Or What My Body Was Doing Post OP. After Telling Him That Pushing On My Belly Hurt He Cont Until HeMade Me Cry Out In Pain.

July 31st, 2011
Best experience ever!
Dr. Hindman was totally professional and admitted me to the hospital immediately when he suspected a health problem with my baby that also put me at risk. Healthy baby, healthy mother. Thanks :)

November 22nd, 2009
Absolute jerk
At 37 weeks pregnant my bp jumped up to 163/91 and had classic pre-eclampsia signs. Instead of listening to me or even examining me, he decided everything could wait until the morning and yelled at me for wasting his time. I will be filing complaints everywhere I can.