Learn more about Dr. HAL HOCKFIELD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. HAL HOCKFIELD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. HAL HOCKFIELD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. HOCKFIELD graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. HOCKFIELD has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HOCKFIELD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. HAL S. HOCKFIELD practice?
Dr. HAL HOCKFIELD practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Geriatric Doctors, and Abington General Practitioners.