Dr. Hal Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

Amazing!
I've been going to Dr. Jenkins for years! He has helped me through so much. Great doctor!! ...

AWESOME
My family loves this place.

January 20th, 2017
The entire staff in all of the offices are wonderful! Have been a patient here for years and I love it. The doctors are knowledgeable and truly care about your health.

August 31st, 2016
Check up
I really appreciate the caring that Dr. Jenkins shows in every issue I have had. I can comfortably express my concerns and he has addressed them in a professional and kindly manner. God bless him!

August 4th, 2016
Dr Jenkins is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He takes his time and is very personable. His staff is not efficient and has not followed up with important information to him.

July 13th, 2016
I've been going to see Dr. Jenkins for 15 years. He is a awesome physician!!! But.... Ever time I need to make an appointment I'm told he is booked to the max... No can do and I'm either pushed upon a nurse practitioner or the walk in clinic. The thing is I don't have to go often to the Dr. That often. But I'm unable to get in to see him EVERY SINGLE time! I don't want to change doctors because Dr. Jenkins is the doctor I want to go to. I understand physicians are busy but every single time...the staff does not seem to have one bit of compassion at all or will try to work you in for nothing.

November 3rd, 2015
A Great Doctor and Practice!
Dr. Jenkins is WONDERFUL. I am a long-term patient with several acute conditions he treats, and he always takes plenty of time with me, is patient with my questions, and is always very pleasant. He is the best doctor I have ever had!

October 6th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF
Dr. Jenkins is the best doctor I've ever seen. With his encouragement and support, my health is better than it has been in 20 years. He is honest, thorough and very real in promoting a healthy lifestyle. I am convinced that by following his advice, I will continue to effectively handle health challenges.

June 27th, 2015
THEY ARE GOOD WHEN NOT MAD AT YOU
I have been a patient of his for OVER 10 years, yet recently I have had to wait AT LEAST a week for an appointment, and then when I get an appointment, I have to wait another 30 minutes to see him. I don't know, I must have made them mad at me or something, since they have rave reviews from everyone else, and they seem to be determined to taking it out on me, though when he finally DOES see me, he IS personable and kind (though the same can't be said of the staff). If I had any advice, it would be, BE VERY CAREFUL, and DON'T MAKE THEM MAD at you.

December 17th, 2014
staff is awesome. Dr. Jenkins spends a lot of time with you and helps to make sure all your questions are answered. follow ups are great.

February 26th, 2014
Saved my life
I came to Dr. Jenkins on a whim..I needed a doctor, and happened to drive by Crossroads medical, and decided to call for an appointment. I saw Dr. Jenkins for for a couple of months before I became drastically ill..I ended up spending a week in the ICU at Baptist hospital. When I was discharged, I was told to follow up with my regular doctor; once Dr. J saw my blood work, he instantly recognized that I had lupus, and was quite familiar with the disease due to one of his family members having it as well. Thanks to Dr. J I am know being treated for this disease that takes some people years to have diagnosed. Dr. J is such a kind doctor, and actually takes the time to listen to what's going on, instead of talking at you, he talks with you. He always asks about my family, and remembers their names and what I've told him about them. He goes far and beyond what a regular doctor would; thank you Dr. Jenkins for being such a wonderful listener, and an integral part in my medical team!

March 12th, 2012
excellent physician!
Dr. Jenkins is an excellent physician. caring and considerate. He remembers my issues from previous visits. It does not matter to me if he refers to a cheat sheet to do it. He asks and follows up and that is critically important. I do not feel like I am starting from square one for each visit. We pick up where we left off, and keep moving forward.