A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Kazdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Kazdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Kazdin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist, Pain, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazdin graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kazdin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazdin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance