A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Kazdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Kazdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Kazdin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazdin graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazdin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Kazdin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal Kazdin practice?
- Dr. Hal Kazdin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hal Kazdin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.