Internist

Feb 20th, 2015

Great doctor and person . Go you will be blessed.

good doctor show details good doctor
by g.thomas on Oct 7th, 2014

Dr.Kasden listens to you and remembers past visits,so that he is up to date with you. I am so happy I know this doctor.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 12th, 2011

Doctor Kazdin is caring and a great Doctor.

by Rita F on Aug 26th, 2010

I can only add that Dr. Kazdin is the best. He is knowledgable and one of the most caring doctors I've ever come across. I trust him implicitly and would never think of going anyplace else. When I lived in Jersey, I still came to Brooklyn to see him.

He rocks! show details He rocks!
by Kalimah Samiullah on Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Kazdin is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had in my life. From the very first appointment with him I felt so relaxed and at ease and he has been my doctor for almost ten years. Dr. Kazdin has a warm personality as well as a great sense of humor. Even when you are not feeling well- he makes you smile. I think what I appreciate the most besides his thoroughness is the time he allows for postexam discussions with his patients. He never rushes his patients. I have never seen a doctor who always and I mean always meets with his patients after he examines you. I never ever feel rushed and he is always concerned about what is going on in my life and with my family. He explains every detail if there is a problem and encourages any questions which he answers patiently. He takes the time to explain any medication or tests he may prescribe and will often use whatever visuals he has to make sure the patient understands what is going on. AND IF YOU CALL HIM _HE ALWAYS RETURNS YOUR CALLS> LOVE HIM! HE SHOULD BE CLONED!

A true healing caring physician show details A true healing caring physician
Dec 14th, 2008

This man is the most incredible person. He is a top diagnostician as well as truly caring for his patients needs and well being. Honest, forthright, very bright. One in a billion.