Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Klestzick
Dr. Harold Klestzick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Klestzick is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, NY Westchester Square Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Klestzick has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Harold Klestzick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Rudolph Nisi
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bronx, NY 0 mi55
Dr. Michael Levine
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Babak Hassid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi10