A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Leland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Leland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Leland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Leland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Tri County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal M Leland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Hal M. Leland practice?
- Dr. Hal Leland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hal Leland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baxter, MN and Pine River, MN.
See Brainerd Obstetricians & Gynecologists.