A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Jeffrey Levine DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hal J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Hal Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hal Levine practices Plastic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.