A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal London is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. London has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital & Baker Community Health Center
- Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Lawrence London DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal L. London practice?
- Dr. Hal London has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal London practices Emergency Medicine near Folkston, GA.
See Folkston Emergency Physicians.