A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal MacMurdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal MacMurdo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMurdo graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. MacMurdo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal David MacMurdo MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal D. MacMurdo practice?
- Dr. Hal MacMurdo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal MacMurdo practices Occupational Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Preventive Medicine Specialists.