A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal David Martin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hal D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Hal Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.