Dr. Hal Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal Meltzer?

October 23rd, 2013

AWFUL

I agree sadly with the other negative comments. Unnecessary surgery, high pressure tactics. We have know him for years and he has turned into someone I do not recognize. Sadly for the worst. The past few encounters have been horrible and his judgment or lack there...we almost left the hospital without our child. I am giving all 1 stars and as I cannot allow his actions to get higher then that for anything he is associated with. The way this is written I think it has an affect on the score and gives the overall score higher then he deserves. And I have over heard other docs and nurses at 3 am, talking and confirming my fears. I would not trust this doctor at all. We no longer see him, and never will again.

August 26th, 2013

Mother of twins

Dr. Hal Meltzer is an amazing doctor!!! I cannot praise him enough!! I truly believe he saved my sons life... If your child needs to see a neurosurgeon I highly recommend him! He is very personable & compassionate! I seriously can say my family loves him!! Great doctor period. No complaints!!!!

June 8th, 2013

The most impressive doctor on the planet

We have only good things to say about Dr. Hal Meltzer. He has performed two complicated procedures on my son for neurosurgery issues. The first was to implant a VNS device , and the second was to replace the VNS machine when a new battery was needed. He is a meticulous perfectionist, an excellent surgeon, a highly patient and kind man, who involves himself in your struggle to heal your child. A rare kind of human being is this man, who wants all of his patients to live a more productive life, and receives enormous joy by seeing your child healthier and stronger. He is a wonderful listener, responsive to your concerns, and answers your questions in detail. It might take some time to get an appointment, but it is so worth the wait. Dr. Meltzer will bend over backwards to provide the best medical care possible for your child, and we are living proof of that every day. Every day I look into my son's eyes, I thank G-d for Dr. Meltzer. He is truly a rare gem.

April 10th, 2012

TERRIBLE

This doctor has caused my son to have unecessary surgery, he put in a baclofen pump and used plastic stitches. This caused an infection and the pump has to be removed. I hope to whomever reads this please DO NOT go to him.I have had the worst experience with him. I am still trying to file a complaint.

April 20th, 2017