A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Mitnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Mitnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Mitnick, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitnick graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal J Mitnick MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hal J. Mitnick practice?
- Dr. Hal Mitnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hal Mitnick practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.