A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Pineless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Pineless is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineless graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pineless has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal S Pineless DO is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hal S. Pineless practice?
- Dr. Hal Pineless has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Pineless practices Neurology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Neurologists.