A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Rhea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Rhea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhea
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rhea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhea graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Rhea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Sale Rhea MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hal S. Rhea practice?
- Dr. Hal Rhea has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Rhea practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Emergency Physicians, Memphis Family Physicians, and Memphis Internists.