A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sulter Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Henry Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Brown practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Dermatologists and Cape Girardeau Internists.