A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Scherz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Scherz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Scherz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Scherz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scherz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal C Scherz MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hal C. Scherz practice?
- Dr. Hal Scherz has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Scherz practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.