A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Scherz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Scherz, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scherz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scherz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan