A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Schofield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Schofield, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schofield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Parthenon Pavilian
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Schofield MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hal Schofield practice?
- Dr. Hal Schofield has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hal Schofield practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Springfield, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.