A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Schofield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schofield
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schofield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Schofield, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schofield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Schofield MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hal Schofield practice?
- Dr. Hal Schofield has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hal Schofield practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Springfield, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.