Dr. Hal Andrew Skopicki MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Skopicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Skopicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Skopicki, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia and Heart Failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skopicki graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skopicki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skopicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Skopicki practice?
Dr. Hal Skopicki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Islandia Internists, Islandia Cardiologists, Islandia Oncologists, and Islandia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.