A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Skopicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Skopicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skopicki
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skopicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Skopicki, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skopicki graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skopicki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Andrew Skopicki MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Skopicki practice?
- Dr. Hal Skopicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hal Skopicki practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hauppauge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Hauppauge Cardiologists.