A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Skopicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Skopicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Skopicki, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skopicki graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skopicki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Andrew Skopicki MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hal A. Skopicki practice?
- Dr. Hal Skopicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hal Skopicki practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hauppauge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Hauppauge Cardiologists.