A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal D. Teitelbaum practice?
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Hematologists, and Middletown Oncologists.