Dr. Hal David Teitelbaum MD and MBA is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Teitelbaum is Excellent. Dr. Teitelbaum has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum, MD, MBA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hal Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal D. Teitelbaum practice?
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harris, NY and Ferndale, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Hematologists, and Middletown Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Teitelbaum, Dr. Hank Teitelbaum, Dr. Harris Teitelbaum, Dr. Harrison Teitelbaum