A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal David Teitelbaum MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hal D. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Hal Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Hematologists, and Middletown Oncologists.