A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal David Teitelbaum MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hal D. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Hal Teitelbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Ferndale, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Hematologists, and Middletown Oncologists.