A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Wasserman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal S Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hal S. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Hal Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Wasserman practices Interventional Cardiology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Cardiologists.