A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Wasserman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hal S. Wasserman practice?
Dr. Hal Wasserman practices Interventional Cardiology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Cardiologists.