A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hal Wasserman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal S Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hal S. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Hal Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Wasserman practices Interventional Cardiology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Cardiologists.