A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hala Amr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hala Amr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amr graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Amr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hala Mahmoud Amr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hala M. Amr practice?
- Dr. Hala Amr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hala Amr practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.