A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hala Amr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Amr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hala Amr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amr graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Amr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hala Mahmoud Amr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hala M. Amr practice?
- Dr. Hala Amr has 1 office location.
Dr. Hala Amr practices Family Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians.