Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hala Fakhre
Dr. Hala Fakhre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Clearwater, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL (and 8 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fakhre is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center and St. Petersburg General Hospital. Dr. Fakhre has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hala Fakhre has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hala Fakhre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Johana Castro Wagner
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.22 mi1
Dr. Wade Cressman
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.22 mi30
Dr. Kathleen Wasylik
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.22 mi16