A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hala Nahhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hala Nahhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hala Nahhas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahhas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Nahhas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hala S Nahhas MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hala S. Nahhas practice?
- Dr. Hala Nahhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Hala Nahhas practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.