A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halbert Capuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halbert Capuy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halbert Capuy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Capuy graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Capuy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halbert Capuy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Halbert Capuy practice?
- Dr. Halbert Capuy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Halbert Capuy practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.