A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halbert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Halbert Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halbert Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halbert Bayless Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Halbert B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Halbert Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Halbert Miller practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Fargo, ND.
See Quincy Psychiatrists and Quincy Addiction Specialists.