A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haldon Bryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haldon Bryer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryer graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Bryer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haldon Philip Bryer MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Haldon P. Bryer practice?
- Dr. Haldon Bryer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haldon Bryer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Wilmington Radiologists.