A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haldon Bryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haldon Bryer, MD, MBBS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryer graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bryer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance