A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haldon Bryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haldon Bryer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryer graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Bryer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haldon Philip Bryer MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Haldon P. Bryer practice?
- Dr. Haldon Bryer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haldon Bryer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Wilmington Radiologists.