A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleem Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleem Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haleem N. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Haleem Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haleem Chaudhary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erlanger, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.