A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleem Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleem Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haleem N. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Haleem Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haleem Chaudhary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Erlanger, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.