A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleem Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleem Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Chaudhary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleem Nasim Chaudhary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haleem N. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Haleem Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Haleem Chaudhary practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.