Dr. Haleem Chaudhary MD Patient Reviews

March 24th, 2017
Total Knee Replacement
I am ten weeks into total knee replacement. Still have excessive swelling and knee cap pain. I also started experiencing a lot of hip and back pain. After a visit to my chiropractor I discovered that the leg with the new knee is now one and one half inches longer than other leg. I am trying to use a lift in shoe to alleviate pain. Fixed one problem only to create another.

December 16th, 2016
Dr. C: Where cincinnati gets new joints
seriously, why would you waste your time with someone else? Dr. Chaudhary has done both of my hips, and if I had a third hip, he'd replace that one, too. He is articulate and took the time to educate me on my options and allowed me to choose the best approach to my hip replacements. I knew what was going to happen every step of the process, and both times I was doing PT less than 20-hours after surgery. Also, thanks to the surgical rooms, I spent one night at Beacon for each surgery whereas a friend of mine spent two days in a hospital for her hip replacement and then wound up getting an infection. I cannot laud enough accolades on Dr. C he did outstanding work both times. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

November 16th, 2016
knee replacement
hes a rock star surgeon to be sure. replaced both of my knees and i am feeling great. i dont think i had any cartilage left on either side and after suffering from severe pain for years i finally decided to get my knees replaced. if you are getting surgery why go to someone other than the very best? i am so thankful that i chose chaudhary.

July 23rd, 2016
Glad I had this doctor.

February 5th, 2016
I'm free from hip pains now!!
Very professional. Top notch doc. I went to another practice and was told there was basically nothing they could do. I got sick of living in constant shooting hip pain. I couldn't sleep at night or really drive my truck because pain was so bad. Chaudhary knew what the problem was from the MRI and recommended surgery. I went under in Nov after we met our deductable and I am now sleeping through the night and free from hip pains.

January 5th, 2016
Doctor Chaudhary Undid 32-years of Karate damage. Amazing!
Three decades of karate wore my hips out. Dr Chaudhary performed both of the procedures and I am amazed at how great I feel! I'm slowly getting back into martial arts and I can tell that my hip surgeries have made a huge difference. There is no more pain, inflammation, or difficulty standing.

January 4th, 2016
Knee replacement
Knee replacement by Dr Chaudhary in late 2014. Everything was great. He is a class act.