A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleh Agdassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleh Agdassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agdassi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agdassi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haleh Agdassi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agdassi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Agdassi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleh Niknia Agdassi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Haleh N. Agdassi practice?
- Dr. Haleh Agdassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haleh Agdassi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.