A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleh Agdassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleh Agdassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haleh Agdassi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agdassi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Agdassi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleh Niknia Agdassi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Haleh N. Agdassi practice?
- Dr. Haleh Agdassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haleh Agdassi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.