Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Highly Satisfied!
Doctor Haleh Ebrahimi is definitely someone I would recommend. At every visit she took the time to ask questions and actually listen to my concerns and needs during my pregnancy. Great friendly professional personality too! -AMV

June 9th, 2017
The Best!!
We have delivered our first baby boy a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi who took care of us very well! She is awesome and will make sure she does the best for you and your baby. I dont think we could have found a better doctor! She is the best!

January 8th, 2017
Best OB doctor
Highly recommended doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, patient, and kind.

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent Dr, Very caring
We have been interacting with Dr. Ebrahimi from Almost 2years , we had our first baby born in August, Dr. Ebrahimi had been there for my wife all through the Pregnancy , she is very caring and very Knowledgeable , things happened exactly as she told , my wife and baby are very healthy . our baby was born healthy with 7.63lbs . I would highly recommend her for any one . We are very happy with her , We will go to her for sure for next pregnancy as well . I dont have negatives to mention with her . she is very prompt , whenever my wife was in any kind of pain , when we called the nurse , Dr Ebrahimi recollects our names and always used to accomodate in her schedule and helped us all through the pregnancy. Her nursing staff was also excellent ,they always responded asap to my emails in followmyhealth account . We were very lucky that we chose her . I would rate 5/5 .

September 22nd, 2016
ONE of the Best
I was referred to Dr.Ebrahimi by a friend who insisted that she was the ONE of the best. And she was absolutely right. Not only is she the most qualified, personable and sweetest, she always listened, understood our concern and guided us appropriately. We are really glad that we got a very good care of Dr.Ebrahimi and their staff. It was our first baby and she has put her best effort to made us comfortable and feel safer. I would definitely recommend her to anyone based on my experience. Really I don't find any reason to reduce a star :)

May 6th, 2016
Highly recommend the Doctor. She was very answeable on all our questions before and after pregnanacy, the entire process from pregnancy visits to the surgery was smooth

March 16th, 2016
highly recommend!
Dr Ebrahimi has been my OB/GYN for my pregnancies. Very friendly staff. Dr Ebrahimi makes you feel comfortable, listens to you, gives great advice or information, and really cares about her patients. She is easy to communicate with. I can easily send her messages via the Sharp FHM portal and would get a response back in a timely matter. Less than 5 minute wait time after checking into my appointment. If I had any questions or concerns she is always able to provide me with information.

February 25th, 2016
Understanding, kind, listen the problem.

February 19th, 2016
Amazing Dr!
Dr Ebrahimi delivered my first son and was also my dr during my second pregnancy. She is an amazing Dr with such a calming and caring personality. She always called me herself if there were any issues with my pregnancy and even took time out of her busy schedule to accomodate an appointment change. I would definitely recommend Dr Ebrahimi.

February 16th, 2016
I had a good experience here and would definitely come back.

January 25th, 2016
Great Experience
I was very concerned about choosing a good OB doctor when I got pregnant. Being a nurse and working with doctors every single day taught me what I have to look for in a good doc. I knew that beside a good knowledge and experience, I also need someone nice that listen to me carefully and fulfill my needs specially during pregnancy. I did tons of research about OB doctors at Sharp Hospital and after consulting with my nurse friends who worked at Sharp Mary Birch, I ended up choosing Dr. Ebrahimi. Long story short, I was diagnosed with IUGR at week 24. Due to that reason I had to have a lot of tests and ultrasounds throughout the pregnancy to make sure my baby is alive and make it to end. Dr. Ebrahimi went through the reason behind every single test and informed me about every single result promptly. She also always took her time to describe different options that I could have among different treatments and procedures and went through risks and benefits of them. Furthermore, she cares about patient safety which is really important to look for in a good doc. For example, she had a NICU team ready at the bedside when I had my delivery just in case If my baby needed to go to NICU. I am really thankful of the care that I received from her and I would definitely recommend her to all my friends. Thank you Dr. Ebrahimi.

January 24th, 2016
Good doc
She helped me immensely with my problem, spent so much time answering my questions and giving me hope. I would recommend her without hesitation.