A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdavieh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mahdavieh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh practice?
- Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haleh Mahdavieh practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.