Dr. Haleh Pazwash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haleh Pazwash?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Pazwash is amazing. She is so caring and compassionate and makes each patient feel like they are important to her. My entire family and many friends go to her and she saved my daughters if

Posted on August 1st, 2016

My experience was negative. The dr seemed knowledgeable but was not listening to my concerns some office staff were impatient when asked questions and were appalled when i called for my blood results and said with disgust that Dr.Pazwash should have contacted me . When i informed Dr.Pazwash of this type of negative drama she actually suggested that i see another doctor. Talk about unprofessional . I will never suggest anyone to go to this doctor because she has no controll of her office staff, they have this women ruining her own reputation with their conduct.

Highly qualified and compassionate

Posted on April 30th, 2015

MOST compassionate telling me I had cancer. Remained involved in my care and recovery! Thanks!

IBS etc

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Paswash has been taken care of me for about 8 years. She is a TRUE well rounded doctor. She looks out side the box. Dr. Paswash has help me through so much. She is one of the most valued doctors a person could have!!!!!!!!

Smart no nonsense caring doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Smart proactive no nonsense doctor who truly cares about her patients. Seeks out continuous knowledge & the latest in her field which benefits her patients care. I credit Dr Pazwash from saving me from liver failure. need a great gastroentologist? Make your appointment-don't hesitate.

This is the doctor for your care and medical journey

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr Pazwash: Listens,no nonsense approach,caring,smart, and authentic Always listens to what I have to say and answers questions in a straight forward no nonsense manner tapered with genuine care for her patients as people not a number.The doctor continues to educate herself armed with the latest knowledge in her field. My experience: I was going into liver failure and Dr. Pazwash fast actions prevented irrevocable damage to my liver. She also returns my phone calls. Referred my friend: On her road to recovery under her guidance and care after spending more than ten years with another doctor.

Caring MD

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr Pazwash is caring and compassionate. She listened to my concerns and diagnosed my problem quickly. Her office is helpful and considerate.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I've been treated by Dr. Pazwash several times in various circumstances. She is always professional and pleasant. Most of all, she is very bright. I was referred to Dr. Pazwash's office by my gynecologist, who was also a patient there. What better endorsement than that!

Wonderful doctor, very caring

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Pazwash is a kind woman and an excellent doctor. She took the time to explain the procedure thoroughly and made sure to answer my questions. I was very nervous before hand but she and her staff put me at ease. She called after the procedure to make sure I was doing well--in my 58 years, I've never had a doctor do that! I found the office to be very nice and the staff was professional. I have recommended friends and family to her and they have shared similar experiences. She's the best!

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I have had two routine exams with Dr. Pazwash and expect my next will be with her also. While I am moving away I will try to return for her care and that of Valley Hospital.

Doesn't listen, impatient

Posted on June 16th, 2013

I found her to be short with me and not interested in listening to me. She did an endoscopy before ruling out obvious things that would show in blood work. I felt she rushed to a procedure, and didn't seem to care. Her recommendations weren't helpful nor did they seem accurate.

Doctor's Response

I do not think that labs are always revealing and in some cases endoscopy is needed for evaluation. I always urge patients to call if they have additional questions that may not have been answered in one visit , as in this case.

Compassionate

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Pazwash is a very good listener and she has a wonderful comforting manner. Recommended by hospital staff, too. Her follow-up is good.