A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haleh Tabrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haleh Tabrah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabrah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabrah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haleh Tabrah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabrah graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Tabrah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haleh Holly Tabrah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Haleh H. Tabrah practice?
- Dr. Haleh Tabrah has 1 office location.
Dr. Haleh Tabrah practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.