A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halemane Ranganath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halemane Ranganath, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganath graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Ranganath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halemane S Ranganath MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Halemane S. Ranganath practice?
- Dr. Halemane Ranganath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Halemane Ranganath practices Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.