A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Halevoor Mahalingaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahalingaiah
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mahalingaiah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Halevoor Mahalingaiah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahalingaiah graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mahalingaiah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Pomperaug Woods
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Halevoor B Mahalingaiah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Halevoor B. Mahalingaiah practice?
- Dr. Halevoor Mahalingaiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Halevoor Mahalingaiah practices Psychiatry near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Psychiatrists.